Wednesday, September 18, 2013

fall, right?



feels like fall. 
70 degree weather. school has started. august has come and gone. no more traffic on 395 South. candy corn is stocked in stores- yes, little pumpkins, i do love you.
i think i'm ready.

this year, i am getting ready for fall early. in previous years, i have waited too long- holding on to summer && then missing half of fall. so alas, i think i solved the problem. 

once you  can grab a sweater before leaving the house- i have declared it's fall in my little world. && thankfully, it has happened for me here. although i get a little sad every time i see that horribly ugly black covering over the pool, i am slightly cheered up at the thought of leaves changing colors and falling to the floor. pumpkin spice everything. warm cozy fires (well, candles in my case), football games && windows open. fall truly is my favorite season. && the best- it is here. 

"Dont you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly-sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address."- you've got mail

i shall send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils, friends. or just a starbucks card. you pick. 

happy fall.




 
^^^ cribbage, mountains, scarves. yes.

^^the turkey plates have made their debut. i have only waited an entire year.

No comments:

Post a Comment