Tuesday, October 8, 2013

rainy day lover

Well I'll be your rainy day lover. Whenever the sunny days end.
And whatever the weather, we have each other.
And that's how the story will end

Well I'll be your shade tree in summer.
If you'll be my fire when it's cold.
And whatever the season, well, we'll keep on breathing.
Cause we'll have each other to hold.

I'll hold you- I'll sing.

I wanna love you, forever I do.
I wanna spend all of my days with you.
I'll carry your burdens and be the wind at your back.
I wanna spend my forever - forever like that.

Well I'll be the words on the pages.
If you'll be my sweet melody.
And the tune can keep changing, cause I'll keep arranging.
And this is the song that we'll sing.
- ben rector. forever like that.
 
on my morning run, this was the first song that played through my headphones. feeling tired. not sure about the day yet. wondering why I was even up on this chilly morning. took me a second- realized, wait this is our song. our wedding song.

missing him.



&&& missing this coat. but him more.

No comments:

Post a Comment