my first year fully experiencing the cherry blossoms of washington &
notes for next year:
1. do NOT try to drive to get to the blossoms (as tempting as it may be- it will not save you time)
2. bring a blanket for the picnic
3. be patient for the flowers' arrival- apparently they were stage fright this year
4. don't ride a bike anywhere near the mall
5. run the cherry blossom ten miler. truly a delight
6. buy a bigger cherry pie
^^^ kate & i before the race. a little chilly
^^^ best fan.
^^ these are not fake smiles. it was a delightful run. truly.
^^^ until next time, Mr. Jefferson