Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Our bake shop.

I seriously can't stop ... baking. I don't know what it is, an obsessive itch to bake. I just can't seem to get enough. Maybe it is because I have a new husband that will smile at the sound of the buzzer going off or smirk when I announce, "I think I'm going to make chocolate chip cookies tonight."
I can't stop baking. 

Angel food cake, brown sugar cupcakes, coffee cake, baked oatmeal, monster pancakes, chocolate chip cookies, ice cream sandwiches. 
Oh, I can't get enough.

Side-note, a conversation Caleb and I had yesterday. 

me: "Well, today I read a couple Martha Stewart Living magazines. I ripped out like a hundred pages.

caleb: "You ripped out the pool's magazine pages?"

me: "You know what- I wish I was Martha Stewart."

caleb: "Didn't she go to jail?"

me: "Oh ya, I forgot about that..."



Our bake shop. 





No comments:

Post a Comment